Never curled or haven’t curled in many years? No problem!
Our trained coaches will take you under their wings and get you started. We offer FREE drop in sessions on Thanksgiving weekend, on Friday from 7 – 9 pm and on Saturday and Monday from 10 am to noon. NEW Program this year is the Adult Try Curling Program. See Coaches for contact info and to book coaching sessions.
Once new members have paid their one time $125 membership fee and played for their first full or partial season for a reduced rate, the following league fees are applicable
• Monday and Wednesday night Ladies league for 6 months is $260
- Tuesday night Open/Mixed Doubles at an Introductory Rate of $130
- Thursday Men’s is $245
• Friday night mixed league is $220
• Wednesday Stick Curling League (during the day) $125
• Seniors 50+ Mixed Tuesday and Thursday days $235
• NEW! >Adult Try Curling Program $100
• Options are available to play for only half a year at prorated fee
• If you sign up for more than one league, your additional leagues fees are 20% off
• NOTE: watch this page for additional leagues we might be adding
For those who can not manage to deliver their rocks “out of the hack”, we offer the use of a stick, either as a separate tool or as an attachment on the back of the broom, so you can deliver rocks standing up. This device can be used in all our leagues but we also offer a special Stick League which is a variation on the regular game.
The game of Stick Curling is played with teams of 2 instead of 4 and runs about an hour instead of two. We offer this on Wednesday during the day and this league is growing in popularity. You are on one end of the sheet with your team mate on the other. In alternating ends you take turns being the skip and calling the shots. It’s fun and a great way to learn the strategy of the game. Take advantage of our casual approach where members coach and mentor players who are new to the game. Give it a try!